Keynotes will be held on April 5th and 6th, 2017. Please find below the preliminary informations:
"Opening of South Europe Atlantic (SEA) and Brittany Loire (BPL) high-speed lines: opportunities for modeling and optimization" by Pierre Sablier, Exploitation Manager of Atlantic 2017 - Director of the institute of railway exploitation (IEF)
- Engineering degree from École Polytechnique (Paris)
- Field manager in different offices working on traffic exploitation, driving or rolling stock maintenance, including up to 1200 employees.
- Regional territory director in Auvergne and in Paris region: management of commercial and production integrated activities, with 3000 and 8000 collaborators from different fields of traffic exploitation.
- Pilot of the design and production of timetables for high speed (TGV) and freight services. Participation to the reconfiguration of the offer for isolated wagons and complete trains, and to the TGV timetable modification of 2012, which integrates the new Rhin Rhône TGV services.
- Leader of projects of business, processes and organization transformation or optimization, concerning information systems.
- Director of the institute of Railway Exploitation aimed to the development of the expertise in exploitation supervision with more than 1000 yearly enrollments.
"A new IM: challenges and research opportunities" by Jean-Claude Larrieu, Deputy General Manager - Traffic management - SNCF Réseau
Deputy General Manager
SNCF Réseau (since July 2015)
10 400 employees, 1 500 signal boxes (1/3 computerized), 21 regional traffic management centres, 15 000 trains per day.
- 2013-2015: Directeur de la Circulation Ferroviaire – Head of traffic management (SNCF).
- 2010-2013: Managing Director– Rail operations coordination, national incident and crisis management (SNCF – Rail Safety & Quality Direction).
- 2006-2009: Head of Operations, thenhead ofchemicals/special transports and single wagon BU - (Fret SNCF).
- 2003-2006: Managing Director, Lille region + Regional Passenger Trains BU (SNCF).
- 2000-2003: Traffic management project manager – Paris (SNCF)
- 1996-2000: Regional operations director, then freight director – Lille (SNCF).1992-1996 : Headof national drivers recruitment and training division – Paris (SNCF).
- 1984-1992: Training in operations and train driving. Station supervisor (Montereau), drivers unit manager (Marseille, Chalon/Saône), marshalling yard manager (Sibelin), career manager (Lyon).
"Delivering the railway for next generations: a way forward" by Alain-Henri Bertrand, President of the Scientific and Strategic Orientation Council of Railenium
Alain-Henri Bertrand, currently railway adviser for various French organisations, has been involved for over 40 years in planning, regulatory issues and actual operations in the Railway sector.
Among the key positions he has held:
- Chief operating officer of Eurotunnel from 1987 to 2005.
- Senior adviser of ERA (European rail agency) director for strategic matters
- Project manager for a massive modernisation of the French railways train control system.
- Chief operating officer of the French rail network.