Short courses will be held on April 4th, 2017. The registration is required.
Please find below the preliminary titles:
- "Railway infrastructure capacity evaluation" by Stefano Ricci, University of Rome "La Sapienza".
- "Railway line planning" by Jonas Harbering, Georg-August Universität Göttingen.
- "Timetable design" by Steven Harrod, Technical University of Denmark.
- "Robustness and allowances in timetabling" by Rob M.P. Goverde, Delft University of Technology.
- "Rolling stock rotation planning" by Thomas Schlechte, LBW GbR, Modal, Zuse Institute Berlin.
- "Re-scheduling of railway traffic" by Johanna Törnquist Krasemann, BTH Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- "Integration of passenger criteria in railway services design and operation" Norio Tomii, Chiba Institute of Technology.